===Texts added by scribe H===
* ''Scéla laí brátha''
["Tidings of the Day of Judgement"]
* ''Scéla na esergi''
["Tidings of the Resurrection"]
* ''Aided Nath Í ocus a adnacol''
["The Death of Nath Í and his burial"] , a tale of the 5th- century king, [[Nath Í mac Fiachrach]]
* ''Aided Echach meic Maíreda''
["The Death of Eochaid mac Maíreda"] , a mythological tale of the origin of [[Lough Neagh]]
* ''[[Fotha Catha Chnucha|Fotha catha Cnucha]]''
["The Cause of the Battle of Knock"] , a tale concerning the birth of [[Fionn mac Cumhaill]]
* ''[[Serglige Con Culainn]]''
["The Wasting Sickness of Cúchulainn"] , copied from the lost Yellow Book of Slane
* ''Senchas na relec''
["The History of the Burial Places"] , an account of the resting places of a number of Irish kings
* ''Genemain Áeda Sláne''
["The Birth of Áed Sláine"]: a tale of the 6th-century king, [[Áed Sláine]]
* ''De genelogia Con Culaind''
["The Genealogy of Cúchulainn"]
* ''Cath Cairnd Chonaill ria Diarmait mac Aeda Sláni for Guari Adni''
["The Battle of Carn Conaill between Diarmait son of Áed Sláine and Guaire Aidne]" , a tale from the [[Cycle of the Kings]])
* ''Comthoth Lóegairi co cretim ocus a aided''
["The conversion of Lóegaire to the faith and his death"] , a tale of Saint Patrick