- Halló Lankiveil! I do not know if you met GlobalWPSearch developed by de:Benutzer:Aka. With the "&minor=1"-option it supports also ga:. See GlobalWPSearch Alfred Nobel, GlobalWPSearch Mahatma Gandhi, GlobalWPSearch Wikipedia. I would be happy If you can start an article about Alfred Nobel and Mahatma Gandhi. Please make redirects if you use other titles.
- You can see a conflict at
GlobalWPSearch Paris, GlobalWPSearch RSS, GlobalWPSearch Odinetc.
- GlobalWPSearch supports already ga:Template:Disambig and ga:Template:Interwikiconflict. See de:Bild Diskussion:Logo Begriffsklärung.png#Vorlagen - Templates. It is planed to support also ga:Template:Delete and ga:Template:Copyvio. Would be happy if you can create the missing templates or make a redirect to the proper titles. Thanks in advance.
- See more about my work at lv:User talk:Juzeris#Interwiki guidelines and sk:Komentár k redaktorovi:Palica#Support.
Australian Aboriginal FlagCuir in Eagar
- This is a long story. I started reading about Iceland, its history and its culture. I am interested in celtic patterns and have many books about the technique to creat some. Unfortunately I do not have much time to read about Aboriginal culture and during the last years I did not listen to their music. What I was reading was mainly a romantic view of their lifestile: they lived 50.000 years in peace and some tribes did not have personal property. Spiritual live is / was a major component and the role of the comunity was more important for them then it is nowadays in "our individualist" societies.
- Years before I was reading that native Americans did not have an extra word for "nature" because native Americans did not distinguish between themselfs and the surrounding nature. His Holiness The 14th Dalai Lama was several times in Munich. Some time he talked that Tibetian people did not have a word for "polution" because nature was holy. Going in exile they learned that there are rivers where you can not drink water from. ... But I have to continue my work. Best regards Gangleri | Th | T 14:48, 17 Aib 2005 (UTC)
Please add some license or source. --18.104.22.168 03:23, 7 Meán Fómhair 2005 (UTC)
- It doesn't link to anything. Evertype 17:47, 9 Meán Fómhair 2005 (UTC)
A Welcome to those who write Esperanto and IrishCuir in Eagar
Welcome to the Wright Challenge. It's getting busy - 3 barnstars so far! Quite a few articles in Spanish and lots in Catalan - but hardly any in UK languages except English. So we do need you! Feel free to ask questions here or here, or ask Andrew or I. Victuallers 09:58, 29 Bealtaine 2011 (UTC)
Wright Challenge map - gaCuir in Eagar
Re:WikiwomenCuir in Eagar
Thanks for fixing the translation, I guess I put the wrong one there :)--22Kartika 04:37, 12 Feabhra 2012 (UTC)
You are invited!Cuir in Eagar
The Celtic Knot: Wikipedia Language Conference - Programme now live.