Plé úsáideora:Guliolopez/Cartlann 6
Go raibh maith agat, Guliolopez, as ucht do chuid cabhair is comhairle a thug tú dom.
Thug mé faoi deara go raibh nasc ann ar Canúintí Ceoil chuig an clár ar youtube. Ach thóg tú amach an nasc. Is dócha gur botún ba é… ?! Ceist : Tá an samhaltán ar an leathnach TG4 formáidithe mar comhad png. Is cosuil go bfhuil svg níos fear. SVG, sin an moladh oifigúil… mar shampla http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Image_use_policy Cén fáth SVG agus níl PNG… ? Mar is comhad XML text é. Ach dúirt tú “(Don't use images in place of text.)” Níl a fhios agam ca bfhuair tú an riail sin. OK.. caithfidh téacs ann mar ALT mura bfhuil tú in ann an svg a thaispeáint… ach svg… sin téacs ar aon nós.
Ni thuigim cén fáth a dúirt tú “And inappropriate use of Fair Use images..”… Céard a bhí míchuí ? Cén íomha? Agus an é sin an “Fair Use” nó catagóir eile atá I gceist? (cf e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Manual_of_Style/Images ) Is fearr linn leathanaigh atá beo bríomhar, ceapaim. Maidir leis an Gaeilge, is soiléir go bfhuil gá le inneachar níos saibhre. Mar sin, (1) tá na naisc seachtrach (chuig youtube srl) an-tabhactach; (2) samhaltáin in áit téacs, mar shampla , tg4.ie sin níos desise / tarraingteach. Is fiú é má tá an t-am ag an eagarthóir é a dhéanamh go maith … is gan botún (níl muid in ann chuile rud a dhéanamh 100% i gceart an chéad uair - ach tiocfaidh muid ar ais níos deanai má tá fhios again go bfhuil fadhb ann).
GRMA as ucht do chuid cabhair is comhairle Úsáideoir:Cckkab 15:24, 8 Eanáir 2012 (UTC)
Feach ar an leathnach seo, mar shampla agus inis dom ceard a cheapann tu (samhaltán a chur i gceart fos!) Cckkab 00:17, 9 Eanáir 2012 (UTC)
- Firstly, apologies for the delay in responding. I had a lot of catching up to do of late. Secondly, please forgive the English but I need to make reference to project guidelines and legal concepts to which English is best suited. Now, to a few of the points:
- Fair Use rationale missing. In Wikipedia-land, a specific "fair use" assertion is supposed to be attached to each non-free copyrighted image (like screenshots or copyrighted photos or whatever). While we don't always enforce this as strongly as we should here, claims of "fair use" should strictly refer to the article and context in which they are to be used. And explain WHY this meets fair use terms. See for example this logo. It says where it is to be used, and why this is believed to meet fair use criteria.
- Fair Use rationale breached. By extension to the above, we can't claim fair use on an image that is not used. See Di-orphaned_fair_use
- Fair Use rationale stretched. In Wikipedia-land, a fair use claim is only valid if no free equivalent is available. So, for example, using a copyrighted screenshot on the Banc Ceannais article JUST to illustrate a man with coins in his hand is not valid fair-use. (There are LOTS of uncopyrighted images which could be used to illustrate this article and show a man with money in his hand!) The same goes for using copyrighted images to illustrate the Hurling, Media in Ireland, Dancing and other articles. It's just not within guidelines to use copyrighted images to arbitrarily illustrate unrelated articles. (Especially when free equivalents are available or could be sourced.)
- Fair Use rationale limitations. By extension to the above, you can't really claim fair use on dozens of images with the same rationale. For example, on the Údar (sraith TG4) article we now have 8 copyrighted/fairuse images illustrating this article. Unless each image has a specific value or different fair use rationale over the last, then that's too many. You could probably justify one or two copyrighted images on a "critical commentary" basis. But you can't do that indefinitely.
- Manual of style. This practice of using images in place of text is not in keeping with guidelines. EG: Including "See [image of TG4 logo] shows on [image of YouTube logo]. instead of "See TG4 shows on YouTube" is problematic). For many reasons. Firstly it's against usability guidelines. (You've prioritised how cool you think it looks over readability.) Secondly it'll break accessibility software (such as that used by blind people - which can't read images in place of text). And finally, it's a breach of the fair use terms above. (That TG4 logo should be tagged under as copyrighted/fairuse. And there's no way we can claim fair use on using a logo in a position that could easily be replaced by text).
- Seriously recommend you look at the relevant MOS and FAIRUSE guidelines on the English project site.
- Otherwise keep up the good work! Guliolopez 12:51, 12 Eanáir 2012 (UTC)
Thíos an méid a scríobh mé inné ar “Plé” Litreoir agus “Taisce Cheoil Duchais na hEireann”. Bhí mé ag súil le freagra. Ach feicim anois go bhfuil na leathnaigh scriosta ! Ach cheap mé go ndúirt tú go mbeadh seachtain ann chun na leathnaigh a fheabhsú srl! An chrua ar an leaid a scríobh an méid sin. Agus ceapaim nach mbeadh an TCDE nó na leaids a scríobh an bogearraí sásta ach an oiread!
Tá an t-alt seo tábhachtach. Ní raibh a fhios go raibh litreoir le fáil… agus cheannaigh mé “Anois” inniu.. Ar fheabhas...! Níl an chóip a rinne an t-údar rómhór… níl ann i ndáiríre ach an chuid “Modh Heorastúil” (agus tá tagairt ann !). Is féidir “ “ a chur timpeall na n-abairtí den saghas seo, nó an chóip a thógáil amach, nó fiú a chur i < r e f / >. Rinne an Vicipéideoir an-vicijab ar an chuid eile, sílim. Feicim “Coiscfear daoine go sealadach ón eagarthóireacht Vicipéide má leanann siad ar aghaidh le sáruithe chóipchirt” Scéal grinn! Rinne an Vicipéideoir an-jab is caithfidh muid fáilte a chur roimh, níl na sluaite anseo. “má tá cead ag an Vicipéid úsáid a bhaint ón ábhar” tá na riarthóirí ag dul i dteagmháil le http://borel.slu.edu/ispell/, http://www.cruinneog.com/Ceart.html is dócha ?! Níl baint ar bith acu leis an alt seo is dócha… ach tá fógraíocht ag teastáil uathu… Ní dán, amhrán, nó litríocht atá i gceist anseo, ach beagánín eolais…! ‘Sé mo thuairim chéanna leis an alt “Taisce Cheol Dúchais Éireann“ PangurBan 00:45, 31 Eanáir 2012 (UTC)
Username rename request: White Cat -> とある白い猫
Ainm na cathrach Perth
Haigh Guliolopez, Táim ag scríobh anseo chun an ceist seo a chur ort; cén fáth nach féidir an leagan albanach Peairt a úsáid i ngaeilge na héireann? (Cealaíodh an athrú ar an leathnach Perth- dúirt tú 'so what'). Más féidir leagan de theanga chomh ghaolmhar sin, ar nós gaeilge na halban (atá as an gclann céanna), a úsáid i gcásana eile, cén fáth nach féidir anseo? GRMA, An tOs —Scríobh an t-úsáideoir 2197work (plé • dréachtaí) an trácht roimhe seo, ach bhí síniú in easnamh.
- Go sciobtha: trí fháth:
- Is é an tionscadal Gaeilge (na hÉireann) ann anseo. (Agus is é Perth an ainm Gaeilge)
- Is é Béarla an teanga a úsáidtear san Astráil. (Agus is é Perth an ainm Béarla)
- Níl aon ní do teanga/ainm/aistriú eile. 'S é an cleachtadh anseo (There's no convention to show the Latin name of the city, the Japanese name of the city or any other variant. They are all out of scope. Hence: "so what (that this is the name in another lang)").
- GRMA Guliolopez (talk) 18:07, 13 Iúil 2012 (UTC)
Hello. I'm sorry if this is not the right place to request it, but I request renaming my following accounts:
- محمد الجداوي → Avocato
- GedawyBot → AvocatoBot
- Confirmation link: 
- Reason: Privacy reasons
Please, delete all my userpages and talk pages of these accounts before renaming and I will create them later .Thanks in advance.--M.Gedawy 10:25, 15 Iúil 2012 (UTC)
Dia duit, ar ais duit íomhá. Mar sin féin, nach bhfuil an íomhá ar ais a fhreagraíonn Milan Kundera, ach en:Ludvík Kundera, duine éagsúla.
Bheinn fíorbhuíoch díot dá bhféachfá ar an leathanach Ospidéal Chontae Ros Comáin arís. Rinne mé cúpla athruithe air chun é a ghlanadh, ach ní maith liom an teachtaireacht "glanadh" a bhaint de go dtí go bhfuilim cinnte go bhfuil an fhadhb réitithe.—Scríobh an t-úsáideoir 220.127.116.11 (plé • dréachtaí) an trácht roimhe seo, ach bhí síniú in easnamh.
Guliolopez, I mo thuairimse, gur chóir an Ghaeilge a bheith Vicipéid earraí le feiceáil. Tá airteagal Roghnaithe, ach ba chóir dúinn a earraí le feiceáil mar gheall ar a dhéanann wikipedias go leor eile. Beidh sé a fháil freisin rannpháirtithe ar an wikipedia Gaeilge a bheith ag obair ar níos mó altanna, dá bhrí sin ag fáil níos mó athruithe ar anseo agus leathanaigh níos mó. Tá mé guessing go bhfuil tú riarthóir sin tá mé ag insint duit seo. Níl mé cinnte faoi ailt maith go fóill.Chomh maith leis sin, tá mé an-nua ar an Vicipéid Gaeilge.
- Nílim cinnte cad atá á rá agat. Nuair a deireann tú "mar gheall ar a dhéanann wikipedias go leor eile", an bhfuil coincheap cosúil le "Good articles" i gceist agat? Agus atá sa tionscadal Béarla? Guliolopez (talk) 15:00, 8 Deireadh Fómhair 2012 (UTC)
- Bhuel. Bhíos ag smaoineamh ar an moladh, agus nílim cinnte go bhfuil níos mó daoine againn é a chur i bhfeidhm (comhlíonta mar is cuí ar aon nós). Ba chóir go mbeadh "reviewers" againn ar dtús. Cé h-iad? Ar mhaith leat "aonach earcaíochta" a tosú le daoine anseo? Guliolopez (talk) 16:11, 11 Deireadh Fómhair 2012 (UTC)
- Tá. Sílim gur cheart dúinn a earcú roinnt daoine cóir a bheith léirmheastóirí, agus freisin, úsáideoirí gnáth nach bhfuil aon chearta. Fiú más rud é nach ndéanann sé a mhealladh úsáideoirí nua, beidh sé a fháil úsáideoirí a chur in eagar níos mó, a dhéanamh leathanaigh níos mó, leathanaigh a fheabhsú agus iad a fháil earraí go maith nó le feiceáil. Chonaic mé do athbhreithniú (Sílim go bhfuil cad a ghlaonn tú é), agus ba mhaith liom a bheith sásta a earcú daoine seo a dhéanamh má iarrann tú agus níos mó a iarraidh. Más rud é nach bhfuil tú mhaith an smaoineamh, tá sé fíneáil, bhí mé díreach tar éis a ligean a fhios agat. Freagair aon uair a bhfuil tú in ann.--Lucky102 (talk) 19:49, 11 Deireadh Fómhair 2012 (UTC)
- Hi. In English for clarity. With respect, while your suggestion of a "good articles" nomination process would (in the fullness of time) be a nice addition, what the project could do with more is a minimum standard of quality for new articles. Bluntly it erodes the quality goals of the project to have this level of stub article. As far as I can tell, nearly zero effort was expended to write this "article" in the correct language. Further, unless and until your language skills improve, please consider avoiding making changes (however well intentioned) to existing articles. (As you might have noted, editors have reverted many of your changes as grammatically invalid). If you really want to help, there are plenty of other "housekeeping" activities that need doing - that don't require language skills and may be more your pace. Let me know if you want to help out and I'll give you some steers. Would be greatly appreciated. Guliolopez (talk) 23:19, 26 Deireadh Fómhair 2012 (UTC)
- Ceart go lóir. Más gá (agus an t-am agat), bheadh sé iontach do chabhair a fháil. Go bunúsach tá a lán leathanaigh ann nach bhfuil catagóir(í) orthu. (Ailt faoi bailte in Éirinn i gcás go mór mhór: Féach Gleann an Fháin, Port Nua, srl, srl). An bhfuil seans agat catagóirí (agus naisc, "infoboxes", interwikis, srl) a chur orthu? Guliolopez (talk) 20:37, 27 Deireadh Fómhair 2012 (UTC)
- Chonacthas seo agus tá mé ag fiafraí an bhfuil liosta "le déanamh" thart gur féidir dul isteach agus amach ag déanamh rudaí beag tapfaidh (cosúil leis an liosta seo thuas - leathnaigh gan catagóirí? Cruthóidh mé liosta ar mo leathanach plé agus más mian leat rudaí a mholadh dom, lean ort
Hi Guilolopez, do you know how to get links to logainm.ie to work? I do it and it just keeps saying error. Chaco 9th November 2012
- Hi. The link format is: http://www.logainm.ie/35351.aspx For some reason you had added "slashes" at the end. That's not the right URL format. I've sorted most of them. You may want to double check any others here (I think there may be a few stragglers).Guliolopez (talk) 14:43, 9 Mí na Samhna 2012 (UTC)
Could I have some help please
Hi could I have some help please would I be aloud to remove the category and languge on this wiki Teimpléad:Bosca sonraí OS and put it into a documentation becuAse it would be ever to add category and add languges please I saw the history on the page and I don't want to get in trouble so I want to ask you to sea if its ok Lockheart1 (talk) 11:51, 15 Mí na Nollag 2012 (UTC)
- Hi. Succinctly in two points:
- Why? The interwikis are already in place, and it's already in the relevant category. There is (now) a sample in place that most (Irish speaking) users can use and interpret for reuse. Please explain the rationale and I will see about helping.
- While I typically bend-over-backwards to AGF, please don't push your luck or misuse multiple accounts.
- Cheers. Guliolopez (talk) 23:04, 16 Mí na Nollag 2012 (UTC)
Hi please could I have some help to translate this to Irish please thanks the page I want to add it to Teimpléad:Comhlacht bosca eolais but the text I want to translate is Lockheart1 (talk) 12:15, 16 Mí na Nollag 2012 (UTC)
- Hello. Again, I do not understand your intent or goal. That template already exists, and most of the text to the right is already included in the existing infobox. Please explain in as much detail as possible what your goal is (what articles you intend to include this extended template in - and why) and I will be better able to assist. Guliolopez (talk) 23:11, 16 Mí na Nollag 2012 (UTC)
Where to Start
- Hi. Thanks for coming back to me. I will revert tomorrow with some ideas and pointers. In the meantime please stop creating new articles with poor/flawed grammar and uploading images without appropriate copyright tags (as you have done for the Simpson's characters). Guliolopez (talk) 00:13, 22 Mí na Nollag 2012 (UTC)
- A Ghulio. An bhfuil sé in am rabhadh oifigiúil a ghearradh ar an úsáideoir thuas? Rinne mé ceann nó dhó ar leathanach plé an úsáideora, ach níor chualas faic.--Antóin (talk) 08:52, 26 Bealtaine 2013 (UTC)
- Maith thú a GhL, agus brón orm nár tháinig mé ar ais chugat le tamall. Le fírinne, tá a leithéid de dhrochiarrachtaí curtha go mór isteach ormsa, go dtí gur chaill mé muinín as an tionscadal ar fad. Ach cuirfidh mé an rabhadh thuas ós comhair mo dhuine agus feicfimid cad a dtiocfaidh as. Slán. --Antóin (talk) 22:32, 11 Deireadh Fómhair 2013 (UTC)
Hey Guiliopez, can you add these links to the red links on today's Príomhleathanach? Chaco
- Hi. I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking of me. What do you want me to do? To add these as today's selected image or article? Replacing the H.P. Lovecraft content? Or are you asking something else? (Red links normally indicate that an article doesn't exist. There aren't any related red links on the homepage that I can see....) Guliolopez (talk) 13:07, 22 Mí na Nollag 2012 (UTC)
Ah, just noticed, the red links were on 21 Nollaig. For some reason my computer keeps showing yesterday's príomhleathanach Chaco
English: hi could I create this page Teimpléad:Bosca sonraí cuideachta please I am creating Infobox company template I would like to redirect this page Teimpléad:Comhlacht bosca eolais to this Teimpléad:Bosca sonraí cuideachta so that it include Infobox at front 18.104.22.168 17:40, 13 Eanáir 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. Bluntly: no. I am seriously unimpressed with the persistent noise and disruption being caused to these templates. As stated before, I do not see the value in these edits, and the insistence in updating pages and templates with English and machine translated "Irish" is OF NO VALUE TO THE PROJECT. Stop what you are doing, or I will block you (and any other other IP addresses you seem to be employing to circumvent the project-wide ban). Find something else to do with your time. Guliolopez (talk) 17:43, 13 Eanáir 2013 (UTC)
- ok I will stop 22.214.171.124 17:46, 13 Eanáir 2013 (UTC)
Haigh Guliolopez! Ceist gasta duit - an bhfuil aon leaideanna agat faoin gcóras nua maidir leis na ‘interwikis’? Is féidir nach mbeidh an t-eolas agat, ach an bhfuil cód ar bith go gcaithfidh muid a cur san áireamh agus muidne altanna nua a scríobh, nó just a case of ag cur ár n-alt Gaelach nua sa liosta cuí ag Wikidata? Just a bit confused, and I like linking our new articles to the English Wikipedia in particular! Rob Lindsey (talk) 05:25, 8 Márta 2013 (UTC)
- Hi. To be honest I'm confused myself. For existing articles it seems pretty clear. Robots are going through the site and clearing out any "old" unnecessary interwikis to favour the Wikidata content. I get this. This is fine. Eventually the wily robots will catch up and we'll have a nicely interlinked project.
- For new articles however (or where the Wikidata entry doesn't already have a GA listing), I'm not sure what we're supposed to do.
- If I take the George R. R. Martin article you created. I notice that you put an EN interwiki link in place. I'd have done the same thing. And trusted that (eventually) the "old" robots would have found and interlinked the article with the other interwikis. However, while it's early days, the previous magic hasn't worked (not yet at any rate).
- It's not clear to me yet whether we have a duty/obligation (for new articles) to go and add our article to the relevant Wikidata page. Or whether we can trust bots to do it still.
- The Wikidata FAQ on this topic seems to suggest that we carry on as before for now. So I think that's what we do. But we may need to revisit it later if this doesn't work. Guliolopez (talk) 13:43, 8 Márta 2013 (UTC)
Hi, sorry for writing in English. I'm writing to ask you, as a bureaucrat of this wiki, to translate and review the notification that will be sent to all users, also on this wiki, who will be forced to change their user name on May 27 and will probably need your help with renames. You may also want to help with the pages m:Rename practices and m:Global rename policy. Thank you, Nemo 13:26, 3 Bealtaine 2013 (UTC)
Cúnamh de dhíth, má is é do thoil é, a Guliolopez, leis an roinn "Ar an lá seo ". Tuigim go bhfuil an clár ag iarraidh teacht ar "x Samhain", agus níl ann ach "x Mí na Samhna". Níl mé cinnte 100% an bhfuil cead agam ainmneacha comhad a bhaineann leis an phríomhleathanach a athrú ach níos tábhachtaí b'fhéidir nach bhfuil mé ag cur aon fheabhas ar an scéal—má athraím na comhaid mar a rinne Mactíre an chéad chupla lá agus mura bhfuil mé logáilte isteach, is é an 6 Samhain a fheicim ar an phríomhleathanach, de ghnáth (ach ní i gconaí!). Má bhíonn an 6 Samhain feicthe ag gach duine, nílim ag déanamh aon mhaitheas (seachas rud éigin a bheith ann agus ní spás bán). SeoMac (talk) 02:18, 11 Samhain 2013 (UTC)
An important message about renaming users
Dear Guliolopez, My aplogies for writing in English. Please translate or have this translated for you if it will help. I am cross-posting this message to many places to make sure everyone who is a Wikimedia Foundation project bureaucrat receives a copy. If you are a bureaucrat on more than one wiki, you will receive this message on each wiki where you are a bureaucrat.
As you may have seen, work to perform the Wikimedia cluster-wide single-user login finalisation (SUL finalisation) is taking place. This may potentially effect your work as a local bureaucrat, so please read this message carefully.
Why is this happening? As currently stated at the global rename policy, a global account is a name linked to a single user across all Wikimedia wikis, with local accounts unified into a global collection. Previously, the only way to rename a unified user was to individually rename every local account. This was an extremely difficult and time-consuming task, both for stewards and for the users who had to initiate discussions with local bureaucrats (who perform local renames to date) on every wiki with available bureaucrats. The process took a very long time, since it's difficult to coordinate crosswiki renames among the projects and bureaucrats involved in individual projects.
The SUL finalisation will be taking place in stages, and one of the first stages will be to turn off Special:RenameUser locally. This needs to be done as soon as possible, on advice and input from Stewards and engineers for the project, so that no more accounts that are unified globally are broken by a local rename to usurp the global account name. Once this is done, the process of global name unification can begin. The date that has been chosen to turn off local renaming and shift over to entirely global renaming is 15 September 2014, or three weeks time from now. In place of local renames is a new tool, hosted on Meta, that allows for global renames on all wikis where the name is not registered will be deployed.
Your help is greatly needed during this process and going forward in the future if, as a bureaucrat, renaming users is something that you do or have an interest in participating in. The Wikimedia Stewards have set up, and are in charge of, a new community usergroup on Meta in order to share knowledge and work together on renaming accounts globally, called Global renamers. Stewards are in the process of creating documentation to help global renamers to get used to and learn more about global accounts and tools and Meta in general as well as the application format. As transparency is a valuable thing in our movement, the Stewards would like to have at least a brief public application period. If you are an experienced renamer as a local bureaucrat, the process of becoming a part of this group could take as little as 24 hours to complete. You, as a bureaucrat, should be able to apply for the global renamer right on Meta by the requests for global permissions page on 1 September, a week from now.
In the meantime please update your local page where users request renames to reflect this move to global renaming, and if there is a rename request and the user has edited more than one wiki with the name, please send them to the request page for a global rename.
Stewards greatly appreciate the trust local communities have in you and want to make this transition as easy as possible so that the two groups can start working together to ensure everyone has a unique login identity across Wikimedia projects. Completing this project will allow for long-desired universal tools like a global watchlist, global notifications and many, many more features to make work easier.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the SUL finalisation, read over the Help:Unified login page on Meta and leave a note on the talk page there, or on the talk page for global renamers. You can also contact me on my talk page on meta if you would like. I'm working as a bridge between Wikimedia Foundation Engineering and Product Development, Wikimedia Stewards, and you to assure that SUL finalisation goes as smoothly as possible; this is a community-driven process and I encourage you to work with the Stewards for our communities.
I would like to create Enrique Simonet but unfortunately I cannot speak Irish
Maybe you can copy/translate from Enrique Simonet at Spanish wikipedia or the English version.
Thank you very much
Best regards --126.96.36.199 15:06, 12 Meán Fómhair 2015 (UTC)
athair thalún of the month
For your huge efforts on Gaelic Wikipedia I want to present you the athair thalún of the month.
agus liomsa 'Íomhá:LUASstróc.jpeg' chomh maith. Nárbh fhearr plé le hábhar a chruthú in áit a bheith ag baint stuif? Ní bhím anseo rómhinic a thuilleadh agus ní bheadh seo feicthe agam murach gur tharla anseo mé. Aon rud a chroch mé is liomsa é. Eomurchadha (plé) 13:23, 20 Aibreán 2017 (UTC)
- I have no immediate plans to delete either image. I am not here that often myself.
- However, if those images are "yours", please tag them with Teimpléad:Obair féin. And advise what licence you are releasing them under. Like Teimpléad:CC-3.0.
- Or, if they are not "yours", and you feel their use meets a Fair Use Rationale, please tag them with an appropriate copyright notice. Like Teimpléad:Póstaer. And advise what Fair Use Rationale you are asserting. Ideally using the Teimpléad:Réasúnaíocht d'íomhánna nach bhfuil saor template.
- GRMA. Guliolopez (plé) 16:19, 20 Aibreán 2017 (UTC
Íomhá neamh-saor in aisce
Dia duit, táim ag scríobh ar an Club Peile Dhún Dealgan Vicipéid, conas a uaslódáilim íomhá neamh-saor in aisce? Ba mhaith liom suaitheantas Club Peile Dhún Dealgan a nuashonrú go dtí an ceann nua. —Scríobh an t-úsáideoir Leah Ní Chaiside (plé • dréachtaí) an trácht roimhe seo, ach bhí síniú in easnamh.
- Haigh. To upload a:
- new version of an existing image, and assuming the licence/rationale don't change, click the "uaslódáil leagan nua den comhad seo" link on the entry for the existing image.
- new image entirely, and assuming there is a similarly legitimate "fair use" claim, follow the instructions I recently provided to another user. All as as set out here.
- In either case, please read Vicipéid:Leathanach tuairiscithe íomhá. GRMA. Guliolopez (plé) 12:02, 28 Márta 2021 (UTC)
- Club Peile Dhún Dealgan - Go raibh maith agat as do fhreagra. Faraor, níl aon chnaipe "uaslódáil leagan nua den comhad seo" ar an leathanach domsa. Níl mé cinnte cén fáth nach bhfuil sé ar mo leathanach. —Scríobh an t-úsáideoir Leah Ní Chaiside (plé • dréachtaí) an trácht roimhe seo, ach bhí síniú in easnamh.
- OK. I see the same thing. At some point in the last few years, the user group rights for this project were updated such that '
upload' and '
reupload' rights were limited to admins (riarthóirí) only. I will open a thread on the MetaWiki Stewards' noticeboard to see whether or how that might be changed. In the meantime, in all honesty, I don't see a big issue with the existing club crest. (IE: While we probably should review upload rights on this project, I'm not seeing a specific urgency in the case of that logo.) Guliolopez (plé) 15:52, 28 Márta 2021 (UTC)
- OK. I see the same thing. At some point in the last few years, the user group rights for this project were updated such that '
I'll try and address that myself.I've uploaded that new version. Separately, please note that (1) you would ideally sign any talk page messages, and (2) you don't need to open a new talk page thread with every response. Just add your comment to the existing thread. IE: If there's already a thread, don't click "[cuir topaic leis]" (at the top), just click "[athraigh foinse]" (next to that thread). Cheers. Guliolopez (plé) 16:24, 28 Márta 2021 (UTC)
- For some reason the star is not showing on the main page but thankyou for changing the picture. Leah Ní Chaiside
- I refreshed it. The picture is updated on the Íomhá:DundalkCrest2010.png page however, on https://ga.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Peile_Dh%C3%BAn_Dealgan it seems to be the old one. Leah Ní Chaiside
It is still coming up without the star on the main page when I refresh it. Maybe I will try and refresh it again in a while. Leah Ní Chaiside